Sunday, February 5, 2012

UIU week 5

Wow we are in week 5 already the time just flew by!!

Here is the pic from last week that I forgot to post.


This week I did 4 more ATCs and a postcard


I have also been working on a shawl for myself (lets see how long I can keep it when its done!!)



I have been working on another project but its for a challenge so I can't show it just yet but I am really happy with it.



How are you holding up? I have seen blog posts about some people giving in but its OK you can still do this!! Dont beat yourself up to bad we will all slide but we are here to pick you  back up ((((HUGS)))

8 comments:

Sheri said...

the shawl is fab! love the atcs. :D

happyDiane said...

Good job Fran! Fran, did ya know that shawls are what old ladies wear...[I am an old lady] just saying.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Fran, going well and staying strong this far - the shawl looks gorgeous. I'm keeping up well, still not bought anything new stash and still enjoying the challenge ... it's no hardship really as I do have lots of lovely stash to play with :) Elizabeth x

Karen P said...

Hi fran, doing well, not bought any new stash although some of the new paper pads are making itchy I just keep chaning use it up to myself! Other half thinks I'm nuttier than usual hugs Karen x

Karen P said...

Forgot to say love the look of that shawl is it knitted or crocheted? The gilding is fabulous on your cards and penant hugs x

An Occasional Genius said...

Wow Fran, your shawl is beautiful!

I missed updating last week due to a stinking cold!! I've done an update post on my blog for anyone that wants to read.

http://wheresmytable.blogspot.com/2012/02/uiu-update-week-4-5.html

Hugs to all & keep trying...even if you've had a blip, doesn't mean you can't keep trying xx

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

Here's another one who thinks that shawl is beautiful!

I allowed myself my monthly digi allowance and have brought nothing else! So doing fine here.

It's not been nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Am having fun playing a Waste not Wednesday challenge (where you have to ink a stamp you've never used) with a blogging friend - so I get to raid my stamps once a week and that's getting me my shopping fix! I was tempted by a couple of stamp companies sales but I stayed strong and stuck to just buying the digis and keeping to a budget (not something I would normally do!).

So far, so good!

Sarah

Trish and Treasure said...

UIU is such a great concept and glad you can do it!I love this scarf and Your ATC's are fabulous. I'm your newest follower. Hope to see you over at mine!Have a great weekend
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com.au/