Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mitzi's Pizza box challenge

This was my entry for Mitzi's pizza box challenge.

The point of this challenge was to use a pizza box and make something out of it. She said to " think outside of the box" but I just thought of a different box. LOL

What I have made is a Mail center. The top has a drawer for pens and stamps the middle will house envelopes and cards and the bottom is an address book. There is a blank black space in the front and that is for my sticky notes that i have ALLLLLLLLLL over the place. I am really happy with this challenge and I really needed it too. I have a really small space and this will hopefully help keep me organized with my mail and things that have to go out. Now only if this thing can take things to the post office for me that would ROCK!

Thanks for looking.
xoxo














Leftover pizza boxes ( I use 3 of them to make this)

10 comments:

Carol B. said...

WOW Fran, that is awesome! It's amazing doesn't look like pizza boxes at all.
Carol B.

Laurel DeViney said...

Fabulous! Pattern Please!

Hugs,
Laurel

Felicia said...

I only have 1 thing to say. I TOLD YOU SO!! ROFLMAOOOO Congrats!!!! Its awesome!!!!!!
*huggles* =0)

The Musicalscrapper - AKA MusicScrp said...

very very cool Fran you rocked this project!

happyDiane said...

OH MY! OH MY! this is so very cool!!! Would seriously like the pattern!

Karen P said...

Awesome Fran - what a great way to keep yourself organised. I too would love to see a pattern or template hugs Karen

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh my goodness Fran!! This is absolutely stunning!!I am so in awe of your gorgeous box, you clever thing you! xx

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is gorgeous Fran. Love it!!!

Katie said...

awesome job fran!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Check that out! That is so cool. What a great project. I was really wondering what the sideways pizza box was and now I see it is an address book. Yeah, that's just too cool.