Tuesday, January 31, 2012

UIU Love

Well blogger was nice to me tonight and I was able to update the UIU list and we have 64 people!!!! Yup you read that right 64!!

**Happy dance**

Hop on over here and check out the new UIUers and show them some love!!!!

P.s If I have your link or name wrong please leave me a comment here or on the main post and I will fix as soon as I can or if Blogger will let me :)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

WOW 64! congrats!

San @ Made in Hem said...

Poor, poor, craft stores around the world...
Yay, 64!!! We all love your idea to UIU! :)

Felicia said...

WOOT WOOT Go UIU! Go UIU! It took off Fran!! It really did! Look what you started! Look where its going! Go Fran! Go Fran! *huggles* Happy week 5! =0)

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Well done, Fran, you have really started something with this challenge. I have still not bought any new stash, other than my glue a couple of weeks ago. I have got some new things on their way, but I won them on the Rudolph Challenge, so I think that is forgiven. I did wake up in a real sweat the other night after dreaming that I have been to all the local craft shops (including the ones that closed several years ago) and the show at the NEC. Glad it was only a dream. Good luck to everyone else - keep it going. xx Maggie