Holy cow 6 weeks down!!!!!! And I am so proud of everyone!!!!!! This has been so awesome!!!!!!! (can ya tell I am excited hehe)
Still no shopping from me but I have been very tempted but I keep looking at my clipboard at the things I really want this year and that has kept me
on track.
Not much crafting this week. I am still working on the crochet shawl but I did make a necklace. I can add the button from my phone but its 100% UIU :)
See ya next week
Xoxo

9 comments:
YEAH GO US!
No shopping for me either. Lots of things I want but nothing I need. It gets easier to say no as time goes by and my *scrappy bank* ( get it? Piggy bank for scrappy stuff) gets fuller and fuller. That and my stash gets smaller and smaller, which is a good thing. (though mind you there is still a lonnnng way to go lol).
Really its kind of nuts if you think about it. I mean after a while you buy and buy and buy and then you have to buy faster and more each time to fill the need from last time. Then all the new stuff just gets stuffed in with the old stuff and give it a week its now old stash *shrug* just like the piles already there. Not to mention lol rumor has it that most things out today will be out tomorrow. If its still there when I am ready to NEED again it was supposed to be purchased. If not guess it wasn't or there is always ebay roflmao!
Anyways been a good week for me. Loving it. Now if I could just focus on my real diet plan as dedicated as my UIU plan I would be set! HAHAHAH
Have a super week! *huggles* =0)
Hi Fran,
Yep, another week in and still using it up! My wishlist is growing but, like Felicia says, most of what is in today will be out tomorrow so I think my wishlist will change a lot when the year is ended. In fact, I think I will have a much clearer idea of what I really do need by then :) However, I am learning to sit on my hands whilst watching the TV demos :)) Elizabeth x
well...i did buy this week. But didn't do too bad i went to Micheal's only because my dad wanted to go there for candles. I went in and got them. for myself i got an alcohol ink brights set with the 50% coupon. and you know what else I bought. :P
srting I did pages for feb. NaNoJouMo and was playing around with the crayon technique. :P
Thought I would have my BIG project to show off this week, but STILL working on it. I did mix up some LSG sprays, that have been sitting here for awhile. So one less box around here! Next weekend I should be able to get my new printer!!
Exactly as Felicia says - there is a long list of things that I want but don't necessarily need. Things I can't afford right now and it's amazing what you can come up with when you don't have the cash.
Still got loads paper, cards and embellishments to use up and I'm getting there.
Very hard some days as I would love to be able to just have one of them, and one of those ooh and another of them - too easy to kick start that sugar rush of buying cos they're new and shiny and 'in' at the moment lol
My creativity has kicked up a gear. I'm still 'using it up' but carefully with some supplies to make them last longer lol x
These days my 'want' list is slowly becoming more about tools, especially dies, and alcohol pens, especially Copics and Spectrum Noirs. It's not always consumable materials which I'm amazed at. Although Tim Holtz is making my fingers itch at the moment with all his gorgeous new products!
Been well good this week - no spending yaaaayyy!!!
A very long way to go for me. I'm hoping to get to one of the big paper craft shows,November yearly, that's when I hope to get the tools and pens!
Provided that I've 'used it up' or sold the rubber stamps I don't use any more!
Fran I wanted to say thank you, I know I have a long way to go still but financially can see the difference and storage wise a difference already too!
Elizabeth know you are not alone sitting on your hands hun lol x ! Felicia - you've become a good friend very quickly and you are a lovely person so giving of your time and encouragement!
Have fab week all hugs Karen x
How nice to read you're all doing well.
I'm still sorting out my stuff and I'm ashamed to see how many supplies I have that I haven't used yet.
So there is a lot to explore in my own home this year.
I have so many ideas of how I can use those things, feels like my brain is exploding :) Now only I have to do is find some time.
Love the necklace, Fran - so creative! Yes, it is challenging but I love the clipboard idea and I need to do something like that. I have so much stuff, maybe not as much as some people but a lot more than what I have time to finish. It is nice to have a reminder!
I totally came off the track. On the way back to our hometown after my father passed, the hubby stopped at a Hobby Lobby and said, "Enjoy." Well, I was good in that I didn't get one of everything and really thought out my purchases, but truly I didn't "need" any of them. And just so you know, the hobby store was right next to a bookstore and the hubster spent way more than me in there (meaning he had ulterior motives for the stop).
Love the necklace.
Only got a couple of small things made this week. At this rate I won't be using up much. lol
I did make two purchases, but the drawing pad was a supply and the 180 pg paper stack was to make a gift and it was half off, so only &10. I'm so new at this that my printed paper supply is almost nonexistent.
Post a Comment