I want to start off with saying I am sorry that I still haven't added some people to the UIU list, Blogger is having some kind of problem (pita). I can't even get into some peoples blogs to leave comments. I will keep trying so please forgive me if you still don't see you name on the list.
I am happy to say I am feeling MUCH better so the craft mojo its back!! woooo hoooo.
Thanks so much for all you well wishes it really meant a lot. <3 This week I have made 13 ATCs ,2 postcards (not adding the one for Darcy's challenge ) and 2 little art dolls.
They are ALL
**happy dance**
I will try for next week to get this post up sooner for everyone to link up there UIU update post, I had dumb RL work to do LOL.
See ya next week and Happy UIUing!!
xoxo

10 comments:
WOWSERS! You go girl!! These are all so simply amazing!!! ((CLAPPING)) way to UIU!!! As for the links, have you thought of using a link lister? Like InLinkz http://www.inlinkz.com or Mister Linky http://www.misterlinky.net/? You could just add it to the post and people could sign up that way.
On to week4! *huggles* =0)
Hi there, what a wonderful selection of projects - Mr Mojo is obviously back big time!
I'm doing well with UIU - not brought a thing for 22 days now! I'm scheduled for a little spending the 1st of Feb - but nothing else. Astoundingly I'm actually using my craft stash!!
Sarah
You did AMAZING this week! Yay! ♥
I didn't do a whole lot but I did get myself into the store, buy 8 roles of tape and go out!!!
Now there's nothing I need, just a couple things I might want... :)
Hope to get some more than the postcard done next week! Why is RL só busy??? :)
Hello Fran, you put me to shame ... I haven't managed a fraction of the number of projects you have completed! However, I haven't bought a single item since the start of the year ... that's 22 says. I even exercised immense self-discipline in the craft department of our garden store today and bought nothing, nada, zilch ... I'm absolutely delighted with myself :)) Elizabeth x
You've been very productive this week.
Can't say that for myself, but I'm very happy with the 2 journalpages I finished. Both are UIU :)
I was going to a craftfair this weekend, but ran out of time, so it should have been easy to keep the challenge going on. But I had to order a book as a gift for my husband and then I saw my own wishlist... you're getting where I'm going to right. So I bought a craftbook for myself. Sure, I can use it and it will inspire me, but writing it down makes me feel weak.
Sigh, next week I'll do better.
Your ATC's are great.
So excited I am using it up!
Please come for a visit to my blog to see the pretty ATC's I created from stash as well as some journals for the Girl Scouts to embellish!
Find me here: http://sunshinelollipopsandbutterflies.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the incentive!
UIU
Hugs,
Gigi
Whoa! You've been busy for sure even for not feeling well. Look at all that great art. Fun, fun, fun!!
There are some gorgeous makes there Fran! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
I've had a good week again this week. I spent money but only on essentials (quickest online shop I've ever done!), no frivolity. I got my box of pre punched flowers out too. Check out my blog post to see what I did. Thanks to all for the encouraging words. Hugs xx
Well I have managed so far with only slight withdrawal shakes. hugs mrs A.
I did a little creative project using last years desk calendar! I am not sure where to link but here it is!
http://beneaththesurface-dawn.blogspot.com/2012/01/getting-creative-with-psalm-119.html
Post a Comment