Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Happy New Year everyone!!
 
Here’s to awesome 2012!! There are soooooo many things I am looking forward to this year.
 
There was a lot of good but as well bad in 2011so I have mixed feeling of saying good bye to it.  All I can do is welcome 2012 with the hopes of a better year full with fun, love and happiness.
 
What I look forward the most for 2012 is getting myself together! I have been so out of it with so many parts of my life that I welcome the change.
 
- Blogging and TTMT:  *sigh* I have been really bad at doing that but no more. I am going to be updating at lest one a week if not more. I will also be cutting that online hanging out time. I am doing that to much and not doing art or crafts but then I
whine that I have no time to make things. So this is what I hope to do, Stop goofing off online so much and use this blog to “hangout” in. So if you want to catch up with me come here to find me or yt. ((I hope that made some kind of sense. LoL))
 
- Doing more: I love my art/crafts and it one of the few things that make me truly happy. This year I am going to work on it hard core. I want to make so many things and I never have the time so I am going to make the time!!! I have signed up to do a few
challenges and I can’t wait to work on them and share them with you. I will be posting them on here as they come out.
 
 
- Get organized!
 
 
- As far as home life my goal is to save enough money to be able to move back out on my own. As many of you know Hubs and I had to move in with my parents due to many misfortunes. It is very hard with 4 adults with very different ways of doing things and
opinions living in the same roof. There is also the space issue and not being able to have our things here. The list can go on and on but I will not dwell on that.
 
- Fun: I have been really stressed this passed year with so many things that I forgot to have fun. I really want to take time and enjoy life. What’s the phrase “life’s to short”
 
I hope you all have an awesome 2012 filled with Love, Happiness and Art!

No comments: