Wow can you believe we are already at four weeks! I can't believe all the awesome UIU post I see everyone doing! I am still having some problems commenting on some blogs and with updating the UIU list. But I am reading them and they make me so happy :)
*group hug*
I have only done 2 more atcs and one art doll all UIU. I will post pics later ( I am doing this post from my phone, I got sucked into family stuff lol)
Right now I am working on crochet projects more so you will be seeing more of those. ( hehe crafters a.d.d.)
How are you? you still holding up?

7 comments:
Pictures pictures pictures!! *giggle* Happy Week FIVE. Can you believe we are in week FIVE! How stinking exciting is this!! *pets my new paper pad I finally get to open cuz I was a good girl all month*
My motto for the week is going to be:
"Don't make things more complicated than they have to be.. just do it"
We will see what that means and where it leads I guess LOLOL
*huggles*
=0)
Hey Fran, well done hun, where are the pictures??? Week five, I am loving this and like Felicia it excites me! I find I'm getting more creative and feel 'lighter' now I'm spending and hoarding less!! Speak soon hun Hugs Karen x
I'm having a hard time. I want to buy supplies!! Not because I need something, it's just, I wanna spent some money.
I'm planning to write a blogpost about this, tomorrow or wednesday (have to find time) And write about the things I did to not buy anything.
I let you know when it's online.
I wrote my post. You can find it here: http://verzamelingen.blogspot.com/2012/01/uiu-hoe-hou-ik-het-vol.html
It's in dutch, there is a translationtool at the top right.
Still holding up, haven't bought anything yet (apart from stuff for the craft sessions at the Boys' Brigade that I help at - I'm hoping that doesn't count!!
Susan xx
Hi Fran, I'm still keeping the pledge - everything made over the last week made from stash - I'd like to say I can see a dent in my supplies but perhaps it a tad too early for that :))
Please pop over and check out my blog as I have something nice for you there.
Elizabeth x
Here is the link to my latest UIU project:
http://www.create-with-joy.com/2012/02/woyww-inspiration-in-the-scraps.html
Your ATCs rock!
Ramona
Post a Comment