Wednesday, August 1, 2012

B-Day Doll

Well I told ya that I will be Updating soon so here we go !!

I am very lucky to know an awesome artist by the name of artedar and I am super blessed to be able to call her my friend. Well her birthday was last month I was going to meet up with her and wanted to make something special for her. Any one that knows Dar knows her weakness ..... hand made DOLLS!!!!! So I set out to make a very special doll base off a converstion we once had and this is what I came up with.

her card:


inside of card:

A dear friend once asked me “Does it make you cry when you make dark art?” and I asked “Does it make you smile to do happy art?”  A person is made up of all there experiences in life, the GOOD and the BAD and that effects everything we do. The true answer is that it is all about BALANCE. With all the craziness in life it is hard sometimes hard to find just the right spot to be. We ether fall in a bad state of sadness and never move forward or we live in a state of happy denial that we never fix what’s wrong. This does not mean that we are a bad person just means we need a helping hand.
With that I present to you …..
THE GODDESS OF BALANCE
She will be there for you whenever you find that life is tilting and need a hand to Balance out.





and it was all UIU to boot !! More to come .......

5 comments:

happyDiane said...

oh Fran, she is so beautiful. Thank you for showing us your creation.

barb said...

Really nice, Fran! I know Dar loved her.

Tanya said...

Simply breathtaking Fran. More heart went into that doll than I can imagine, I am sure Dar finds her so very priceless. Such a gift is hard to top, those that come from such a deep place in the heart. Thanks for sharing your creation. And your art. I love your Dark art by the way...it lets me know I am not alone when I create my dark art that I get too scared to share with people. Truth is I find it freeing to put the dark art on paper cause then at least its not in me, and its good to shed those tears sometimes...at least if is for me, someone else can decide what is good for them. Thank you once again for sharing everything you do. and for being such a good friend.

ArteDar said...

FRAN FRAN FRAN!!! I'm speechless...words just can't express my feelings...YOU are a BEAUTIFUL woman and my blessing. I thank you again and again. Goddess of Balance is MAGNIFICENT...not many "things" carry more significant meaning to me...this one will forever be at the top of the list and go with me to the grave, yes, sometimes one can take it with them!
I LOVE YOU DEARLY!! I send YOU more
Peace, Love, Harmony, and Balance then you could possibly ever need from my heart to yours.
Dar

Kyla said...

ooh, lovely and a UIU to boot!

kyla