Hiya everyone!!
I want to let you know that I will be posting soon some arty updates. I have been doing some crafting while I have been gone. So keep an eye out for some post. I hope to be back on track on doing weekly post and the UIU again. I can't wait I miss yall so much.
Welcome to my crafty world, to bad rl keeps getting in the way :) xoxo

4 comments:
we miss you too Fran. sending big hugs Karen x
Missed you too Fran, looking forward to seeing your creations & hope life is better for you. I'm still uiu but sure my stash is breeding while I sleep lol xx
Looking forward to seeing your creations! Is there anywhere we can post our UIU photos so everyone can see?
I'm your newest follower to support the UIU pledge. Do visit my blog. I do not get any craft supplies here. So, I often recycle to make my cards. You can find them all in my gallery.
Post a Comment