Happy New Year Everyone!!!
As the New Year has started resolutions come into play. I really tried to think of some this year and all that I could come up with is the usual lose weight, stop smoking and organize. The only problem is that those just don’t mean much I have made them all before and they just don’t stick. Then I watch a friend’s TTMT and she said something that really hit me. She was talking about her resolutions and said the word BALANCE and that’s what I truly need.
I NEED to find that happy balance of family, work, life and crafting. So many things have happened in 2012 the biggest was my surgery and that a lone has made me look at things differently. I don’t want to get all sappy or really heavy on this post so I will not go into detail.
Any way back to 2013 this is some of the things I will be working on.
*I need to manage my online life. I have so many accounts everywhere and I really need to stream line them. I don’t know which ones I will be getting rid of but I will let people know as I do. By the same token I will be using some again. There are some groups that I would really like to get back to as well.
*As far as crafting will that’s in a few parts.
1 is kicking myself in the butt to do more
2 really chip away at the poor forgotten projects
3 post them
*I want to get back to reading blog post again and keeping in touch more.
I know that this will not be a quick thing but I am ready for the quest of Balance and I am looking forward to less stress that it will bring. Hey who know those old resolutions mite finally work out if everything falls into place.
See ya soon

1 comment:
Fran, the plan sounds like a good one...I should take your lead...soooo, let's take it a day at a time, make a "to do" list and as these things are accomplished it feels great to put a line through it!
I want you to feel 100% and trust that good things come to those who deserve it....you'll see. Love ya TONS and TONS.
Peace and more LOVE then your heart can hold, always,
Dar
Post a Comment