Tuesday, March 27, 2012

UIU Week 12 !!!

Bet you thought I forgot again didnt you ! LOL Nope I have just been doing the great clean up of 2012!!!!! I have posted before that I had to move back in with my folks and so my craft room is also my bed room. Well it has gotten out of hand to the point that I hated craftting. I didnt want ot do anything at all!! I cant have that because art and crafting is like air to me and i was dying with out it!!

So this week there was no UIU crafts but no spending on craft stuff. I did have to get a bookcase but that will not count because I had to replace the one I had. The one I had in storage broke some how :(

SO HERE WE GO ( the pics are crappy but you will get the idea)

Before:





AFTER !!!!





 I am soooooooooo Happy !!! Now I can find things and I dont have to dig like a Mad woman !!! I cant wait to Play in my new space!!! OH and did you see that BIG BOX under the printer !! YUP thats my PAZZLE!!!!! I can NOW open it!! I told myself that I was not going to open and play with it untill I was done cleaning WOOOT!! Bad thing is I am stuck at work right now ((( shhhhh dont tell me boss))))

Hope everyone is having a awesome week and thank you for keeping UIU going !!!


P.s I took off the capcha stuff for the comments now. Some poeple were having a hard time with it so they will be off from now on.

14 comments:

MsDebren said...

Luv Your new space.. Looks great!!!

Carol B. said...

Looks great Fran. When are you coming to do mine. LOL

Elizabeth said...

Hi Fran, what an improvement. I can quite see why you couldn't create in the before, but the after is ready and waiting for you to get crafting. Enjoy the rest of the week. Elizabeth x

Anonymous said...

Oh Fran, you have worked hard on your space, looks fab! Enjoy the Pazzle, you definetely deserved it, have fun. x

majamom said...

Wow Fran,
you tackled a huge challenged of organizing in a small space. I am excited for you and what will come from you in your fresh new creative space
xo

The Musicalscrapper - AKA MusicScrp said...

Wow Fran good job Fran no wonder you were tired!!!! AND sore

Karen P said...

Go Fran!!! Looks wonderful hun. I always wondered if I was the only one who couldn't create if there was too much mess around me. As much as I don't mind it being a bit cluttered when I'm creating I cannot craft if it is completely manic around me. I'm the same when baking, the kitchen has to be cleaned, everything put away, tools and ingredients all lined up ready to use - OCD me much?! lol! Thank you Fran for inspiring me to do this and for bringing new friends to me hugs Karen x

happyDiane said...

your space looks WONDERFUL!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with the Pazzel!

mandy said...

Wow! So much more organised!! Amazing what simple items can make a great storage area!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Very Inspiring! Looks great!

Judiwithaneye00 said...

Fran - it looks GREAT! I remember when I was so worried that you wouldn't be able to do any art.......'twould have kilt ya!

Unknown said...

Yay you!!! It looks awesome!!

I joined tonight actually and just posted about it. =0) Yay me!! lol

Big hugs to you!
Rachel
http://jazzycreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/use-it-up-2012.html

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You have a lot crammed into that one room, but definitely you rocked the getting it organized and to where you can get to it.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what a Pazzle is, but you are welcome to come to my house and help me get organized!! Stay the course and ask for help when you need it. Hoping to see you soon. Hugs xxx