Hiya everyone,
I know that I have missed the last two weeks but one was due to Easter and the other was due to Tooth problems. I am still on track with UIU haven’t bought anything new.
I am writing this post with a bit of heavy heart, Due to some personal things going on in life I will not be online much in the next few months. So I will not be blogging, making any YT vids or streaming. If I do happen to make anything I will upload them to my Flickr as I take the pics with my phone anyway it will be easy to up load them.
I am truly sorry.
I hope that you all will keep the UIU going strong and keep supporting one another. Look how far we have come in just 4 months!!!!
I love ya all! GO UIU !!!!!!!!

17 comments:
O 1st Lady of the SS BOx Swap. I will miss you and that you will keep us posted on how you are doing. Lighting a candle and sending warm hugs and blessings your way. the t'other Lady who Spells her Name Wrong.
Oh Fran. :( I love you too and will be praying for you until you return to us as much as you are now.
Stay Strong Sister! We'll be missing you, hope all is well. Don't forget us as we will not forget you!
Fran I am sorry your other real life is keeping you from us. HIgs to you and hope things can get sorted so you will be back with us.
Jean (WPHNR) heehee
So sorry for whatever is going on in your life right now Fran. Sending lots of hugs and good wishes and hope to see you back before too long.
You know were i am girl:) loves ya xx
Oh Fran, I will miss you! I'm sorry for whatever is going on right now. You don't have to go it alone, you know...I have big shoulders. Love you & am sending positive thoughts & prayers your way. Again, will miss you so much :(
{Hugs} Fran.x
Hugs. Susan xxx
So sorry to hear that, you will be missed. Keep your chin up !!!! Big hugs.
So sorry to hear that, you will be missed. Keep your chin up !!!! Big hugs.
Sorry to hear that Fran, I hope whatever it is that is troubling you is resolved soon & brings you back to your online friends.
Hugs & warm wishes xx
Sorry to hear things aren't good Fran. You know where we are if you need to talk and I really hope things improve soon hugs Karen x
Oh Fran! Miss ya terribly. You just take your time. We'll be here for ya when you need us. {{{{HUGS}}}} XX
I have been slarvic. (look itup, it is swedish, lol!) I did buy a Big Bite, a new Fiskars trimmer and finger daubbers...*crosses self and starts to murmur: Forgive me Father for I have bought....) But that is ALL!! I PROMISE!!
Fran am so saddened to hear this hun. Sorri this is the only way I can appear to leave you a message as can't find contact details. You have many friends online and you know where I am if you want to talk - not that I can do much - except listen and offer virtual cups of tea hun! My thoughts and prayers are with you - get in touch if you want and if you don't want to then don't worry - understand it's a rotten time for you. take care and sending lots of gentle hugs and positive rainbows your way Karen x
So sorry to hear this, Fran. My thoughts will be with you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Your UIU challenge has really changed the way I look at crafting (and craft shopping!) this year. I truly hope the RL problems work themselves out and you can rejoin us soon.
Aalia
Post a Comment