Happy new year everyone!
It’s Swap time!
I has so much fun with the Mask swap last year that I thought I would do another one. What are we swapping this time? When I am glad you ask!!! How about …..
A SHOE!!!!!
That’s right alter a REAL shoe. We have all seen them and even watched videos on them so why not do one!! This will be a one on one swap and the shoe can be altered to do something (like a holder of something) or just look pretty. Also the person sending to you will not be the person you sent to. It’s a secret shhhhhhhh
Details :
The deadline to sign up will be Jan. 30th and on the 31st I will send out who you will send to.
You will have till Feb. 28th to mail out your shoe.
Shoe must be US size 5-7 womans. Please look at chart to see what size that is in your part of the world. ( hit up the thrift stores peeps)
The reason for limiting the shoe size is 1 shipping and 2 I don't someone to work on a size 12 and do all this work and then get a kids size 3. Trying to keep it fair.
RULES:
1. You MUST email me your address to Ladyoflosttimes@gmail.com by Jan 30th 11:59pm Eastern to be in the swap. You cannot just tell me I have to have an email. Please put Shoe swap in the Subject line and be sure the your address is correct. This email will be forwarded to the person sending to you.
2. This is an open swap and there will be people overseas playing along. You MUST be willing to send internationally. The drawing of partners is random I will not be match making.
3. You MUST send me a BEFORE AND AFTER picture of your shoe. In the last swap a lot of people wanted to see the end result but some people do not have blogs so I will be doing a blog post with all of the shoes done once everyone received them.
4. This is Artist choice as far as color and style of the shoe. I will not be asking for peoples favorite colors styles ect. You MUST be willing to be open to all forms of art. The drawing of partners is random I will not be match making.
5. TO THE SENDER: if you want to make it in the persons favor color or style you will have to enlist the help of spies. Unfortunately I will not be able to help on that part sorry.
6. MOST INPORTANLY if you cannot send it to your partner on time or at all you MUST email me ASAP! I hope that we will not have that problem due to having a month to work on it but I do understand that life can happen.
So what do you say are you in?? I hope so and I cannot wait to see all the all the wonderful piece of art you peeps make!!!
Welcome to my crafty world, to bad rl keeps getting in the way :) xoxo

4 comments:
Providing I can find a shoe.. I'm in, will be in touch one said shoe is found.. P.S If I do partake my preference is shabby chic/white & creams!! LOL
Count me in too! Fran, sending you an email now... Nicky, If you can't find a shoe, I have one that I can send you. :) It would be the matching to the one I will be doing. I share in your preference choice. LOL
YEEHAW!! So looking forward to this, just in case there is someone who doesn't know I just happen to enjoy looking at S T I C K L E S!! ;-)
I'm in on this one gang....looks like it will be a blast!
Post a Comment