Sunday, November 24, 2013

Craft Dungeon

As promised I am going to be playing catch up with blog post so here we go.

Welcome to my craft Dungeon!!


Many of you know we had to move in with my mom some time back and it as been a interesting time.The biggest problem for me was where to craft at. I would work on things in the bedroom but I would end up waking Dave or mom up with the heat gun or cause of talking to friends online. So in the summer I turned my mom's basement in to my craft room which after talking to A friend it is known as the Dungeon.

We took all the things that was in the little room down there up to our (me & Dave's) storage unit and set out to make the Dungeon.

                                                                        room o' crap



                                 The room cleared out. it's not that big but it works for me (7x12)



                           and done!!!!! it's not that clean now but hey I have been having fun in here!!



Thanks for stopping by

Fran

4 comments:

MsDebren said...

Gosh Fran i cant imagine you had all that stuff in your bedroom but what a nice crafting space you have now and more room in your bedroom too !!! Enjoy !!!

LadyofLostTimes said...

Lol I only had the 2 bookshelf in my room with a TV tray table. All my other craft stuff was locked away in storage.

Annette McCarty said...

Well, I have seen some of the creations that come from that room. It is exactly the right size! It looks great!

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

It's so nice to have a designated crafty space. Crafty Dungeon is awesome!