Friday, November 8, 2013
I have webs back!!!
I have internet back WOOOO HOOOO!!!!
I lost it months ago but now we have it the house. So now I can blog again. I don't know if any one even still follows me or reads my post but I can still hope. I do have some post that I have to do about what I have done over the summer.
I have a craft room now (my Dungeon) and I did a few knitted projects as well. I did take most of the summer off from any crafting and did a lot of reading. With having the Dungeon I will now be able to craft more and I am looking forward to it.
I will try my best to post as offen as I can even if I dont have crafty stuff to show you. I will be adding life posts as well but dont worry I will try to keep rants down. At some point I was thinking to stop all other postings (twitter/facebook/ect) and just go to blogging but that is still in the air.
I hope that you are all well and I cant wait to reconnect with you and and the blogs I follow. Fran
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't give up google!
YAY where would we be without the internet!
Welcome back!
I am redoing my own blog and checking links and looking for fun things to share.
I wish I had more time to craft and plan to dedicate time to that.
I did a LOT more reading in 2013 and loved it.
Post a Comment