Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cross Town Challenge

Hiya everyone.

I am taking part in a challenge that was put on by Felicia. It's a weekly challenge that she and a friend are doing and said anyone can join. For the info on the challenge click here.

I missed week one on purpose!!! Fel was trying to kill me with card making. I am not really a card maker but I am getting the hang of it but that's not the reason I skipped it. The reason was lest then a month ago I had to make a 100 that's right you read 100 Christmas cards SOOOOOO I needed a break from cards. LOL I will come back to do that on tho.

For week 2 Tracy was MUCH nicer ( I still love ya Fel ) and posted Put a 2013 on it. It could be anything you wanted but you just had to have 2013 on it .

So this is what I made. Its the cover for my 2013 art jouranl. I am using a binder that has a clear front pocket and that slips right into it.



Can't wait to see next weeks challenge and I hope you will join us!!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

ROFLMAO Ya know you could have just made something else and use the technique ya wimp! LOLOL Love what you did! It turned out wonderful! (hugs) Thanks for playing along!!! =0)

Tracy said...

This is so cool! I love the colors and the title. You will be showing the inside, too, I hope. And thanks for playing along....I am so excited that you did! I think Felicia will be the one that makes us work a little harder, and I will be the easy one!!