Hiya Everyone,
Many of you told me that you would like to learn how to make crochet flowers so on Thursday on my stream I will be showing ya :)
I wanted to post a pattern here for you so you can print it out and follow along but I have ran into a problem. Many of the patterns that I would love to use are listed on other peoples blogs so I didn't want to post the pattern here do to copyright stuff. I have emailed the owners of the blogs to ask if I could post the pattern or link back to there blog but i have not heard back from them. I know I could have just don't it but knowing my luck I would be the one that would get in trouble.
So on stream I will be going over the pattern and working it step by step with you and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you.
The only thing you will need to follow along will be a US I9 or 5.5mm hook and Worsted weight yarn. Now this will make a bigger flower but it will be better to learn the "how to" after that you can use smaller hook and yarn to make the small flowers to use in your art projects.
I will gone until Wednesday (playing in the woods (: ) so see ya on stream!!
xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment