Many of you have been wondering what has been going on with me that I have been mia. Now that all decisions have been made I can finally tell you.
As you know my Hubs has been unemployed for a year and finally found a job with a temp agency but has been let go once a gain. We have been having a really hard time making ends meet and it’s to the point that we may lose our apartment. My mother is in the same boat as us, she may lose her car and other things. My father is worrying he mite not get a pension check any more as well.
So we have made the decision to leave the apartment and move in with my parents. It will help them and us out a lot, we (hubs and I) can take over some of her bills and still save money because the only thing we will be paying for is our storage unit. This will give all of us some much needed breathing room. We are looking to only stay there for a year at the most with the hopes that in that time that we all have saved enough money to help get us all back on track.
I can tell you it was not the easiest decision we have had to make due to we are losing a lot,
1 We are giving up our freedom: Think how it is when you go visit family over the holidays (but for a year :( ) and we are night owls and they are day birds so we will have to be real quiet. ECT…..
2 I will lose all connection with the online world: My parents do not have Internet so it will be really hard to keep in touch with you gals. I will miss my TTMT and Ustream. I will try my best to update and log in from my phone but if there’s a long gap you will know why. You can always email me or dm me on twitter I will get them fine.
3 Crafting: I will lose my crafting time and space, I have to pack all of it away to storage. I am going to see if I can take some things with me but it will not but much. Due to this My “Trade Ya” one on one swap is on hold. The ones that I have received I will make and get out as soon as I can. The POD will be done!! I have come too far to stop that project now!! I also will not be joining a challenges or swap for a long time. For peeps that have my address now if you would like my new one please email.
4 The HARDEST and most PAINFUL will be the lost of my cat due to my mom has dogs a bird. It’s KILLING me that I have to find him a new home. I know there are people out there that may not like animals and don’t understand what the big deal is about but to me my cat is like my SON!! (we are still trying to work its)
I have started to get the boxes and and we will be packing all of August, we plan to be out by the 31st. The sad thing is that all birthday and anniversary plans have gone out the window :( O well we have to do what we have to do to survive right!
I am telling this to you not for sympathy or attention I just wanted you to know because you gals are a big part of my life and have been there for me for so many things and I owe you the truth. I hope to keep in touch with you until the end of August but I will be updating this blog as much as I can cause I can do that from my phone so keep an eye out.
Love ya

6 comments:
I am sorry for what you are going thru we all go thru hard times. i know this from experience. just remember this to shall pass. i will keep in touch. please keep some of your crafting items close this will help your mind get through several hard times.
WEll Fran I will keep you in my prayers and hope everything goes well. A year s a long time but in the span of a life time not really. I will surely keep in touch and remember although I am far away if there is ANYTHING I can do to help I will. JUst ask please.
HUGS Jean (MUSICSCRP)
Fran!!
Big Hugs first of all! I so totally have been there love and all I can say is that with determination and positivity things will get better for you. I know how hard it is to start over but then you never know what is around the corner for you. I look forward to following you as you journey forth from here.
Lots of Love!!
Merry Meet, Merry Part, Merry Meet Again!!
Kathleen
((((HUGS)))) Fran! Will be thinking of you.
I am so sorry this is happening to you but if it's for the best then it will pay off in the long run and who knows, with saving on both sides, maybe the internet can still be had in a bit:) I will be thinking of you and hoping for better times for you and your hubs! xoxoxo
Hey Fran,
I've had to do this myself, more than once in my life, but it does sound like a good deal all around. Hang in there!
Post a Comment