And we have the pics!!! I was going to hold off doing this post for a bit but I will be very crazy busy for awhile so I figured I would put this up now.
The names are of who made them not who got them. Show them some love peeps!!!!!!!
OH MY HEART!!! I so dig ALL the altered ladies shoes, (including my own, that I would self~ie~ish wanna keep)AND can I say if you don't want (and who wouldn't) want your inherited Altered Ladies Shoe can I have it PLEEEEZZZZ???!!! What a fan~freakin'~Fabulous collection!!! AND, thank you to our wonderful freaky hostess FRAN for bring out the best in these artsy COOL CHICKIES to "bring it on"...who could ask for anything more? I'd follow you into battle any day, anytime....sooooo, what's next? Peace Out and Art ON! ArteDar
4 comments:
Everyones shoes turned out amazing, I am so glad I was a part of this swap, Thank you so much Fran for co-ordinating xo
OH MY HEART!!! I so dig ALL the altered ladies shoes, (including my own, that I would self~ie~ish wanna keep)AND can I say if you don't want (and who wouldn't) want your inherited Altered Ladies Shoe can I have it PLEEEEZZZZ???!!! What a fan~freakin'~Fabulous collection!!! AND, thank you to our wonderful freaky hostess FRAN for bring out the best in these artsy COOL CHICKIES to "bring it on"...who could ask for anything more? I'd follow you into battle any day, anytime....sooooo, what's next?
Peace Out and Art ON!
ArteDar
they are Great ^5 all y'alls
All of the shoes are wonderful. Great job ladies.
Post a Comment