Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pendant sale

Update 6/12




Thank you to all that have purchased pendents. It means the world to me!

Keep an eye out on the blog for the prize drawing in the next few days.


Update 5/25

To help me sell out of these pendants I am offering up a prize! woot!

So here is the deal.

For every pendant you purchase your name will be entered into a drawing for one of my drawings! Jack here is a 9x12 watercolor and ink . You are not winning I print of him you are getting the original piece!



I have a list of everyone that has purchased one so dont worry I got ya! The drawing will be held on June 20th And that's's the last day for sales as well.

This is the last batch of pendents. When there gone there gone. I will not be making these pendants for a long time. Help me sell out of them.

---------------------------

Hiya Everyone
As a reminder what this is for please read this.

Because I have posted this to twitter, facebook and word of mouth this is what I have come up with to keep this fair. If you want a pendant please due the following.

1- email me at Ladyoflosttimes@ymail.com
Do not use any other email that you may have for me. This is my way of keeping this straight.

2- In the email please tell me which one you want by the number on the pendent picture.
       Please pick a 2nd choice in case your 1st one was taken.
(this is 1st come 1st get)

3- I will email you back to let you know that you got your 1st , 2nd or they were sold out.

4- When you get the email please go HERE  to pay. $25 per pendant.

( if that link does not work go to there main site and click on Sponsor Participant and enter my name( Frances Larson).

5- When you pay the Epilepsy Foundation they will send you a email that confirms that you paid. Please forward that to me as proof that you paid and in that email send me your address.

All pendents will be mailed out by the end of this week. They are already packed and ready for there new home.

As I said before I will be making a couple of times this month so if you miss out there will be another chance. I can not do custom orders but I am willing to work with you. I am limited to the supplies that I have and what I can get/find.

As they get sold I will do my best to keep up and put in the comments which have been sold.
So here we go!!! click pic to enlarge








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Fran ^-^

Moonrose said...

Fran these are gorgeous! Well done. xxx

LadyofLostTimes said...

1 and 9 are sold.

I will try to remove the pics as they are sold to help avoid confusion. I can not do this from my phone so keep an eye out still on the comments to be up to date.

LadyofLostTimes said...

#4 sold

LadyofLostTimes said...

10 and 12 are sold

LadyofLostTimes said...

3 and 6 are sold