Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Big blue ( Made for the Linus Connection july2010)

This is a blanket that I made for the Linus Connection in Texas last year. A dear friend works her heart out for them and I wanted to help out. If you quilt / knit / crochet please look at there web site and consider donating a hand made blanket to a kid in need. If you would like to check out them out please click here. you can contact them there.

I know that may people are worried about some of the charities out there and if the people in need are really getting that you send, well I can tell you with this one I KNOW they are. If you have any questions about them please feel free to ask me and I will get the answers for you.









The protector of blue untill it found a home :)


2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my I love you work Fran! It's a good thing you don't live close by I hit my aunt up often enough to make me blankets lol

Jenny Potter said...

OMG Fran! This is absolutely beautiful. If I could sit for long enough to crochet something this size, it's exactly what I would do LOL.
Love the colours too - so pretty :)
Smiles
Jen